Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Closet Chronicles Of Ne-yo.....






................ummmmmmm...........okay now....I've always thawt that Ne-yo was gay and a big ol down-lo queen! But some people just dont seem 2 believe it. So 2 support my case...(closet case)...lol...I have pic's which I will present as evidence and you can decide for yourself. The first pic above is my first set of evidence. But wait..thers more!!!!....take a look..........




........now look at them damn earrings!!! Who the fuk wears that?? I'll tell u who! Girls and Down-lo closet cases! Not the mention that this bitches eyebrows are arched to the tea! Betta than mines! Ahhhhhhh are u kidding me?!?!?! But wait im not done!!!!...............





Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! What the hell is this?!?!?!?! LOL. Look at this queen! Fried, dyed, and laid 2 the side!!! Lookin like a pimp named Slick-Back. lmao! How gay could yo look Ne-yosha?? lol. I have one more set of evidence and ima let yal decide. Here it is........






.........Neyo...3 words 4 u...(in my Wendy Williams voice)...HOW YOU DOIN? lol. U kno what,... come on now Ms. Neyo. Are u serious? U mean 2 tell me that u are not gay? Really?? Ugh whatever! Ima let the people decide. Hit me up with yall thoughts and ima post the results.


What You Said!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my gaydar shoots through roof when I think about him...that mane knw he gay aint no need in hind cuz we knw...