Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ewwwwwwww...........Groupie story about...Rick Ross! Blah!




Where did you meet?
I was on South Beach with my girls and were club hopping the beach. We went into a club names "Dream". In the club that night was D. Wade, Slim Thug, Udonis Haslem and few others. And there was also Ross. Me being a woman who doesn't really go for the bigger type men, didn't pay him any attention at first. But as the night went on and being in his presence, it's like he has a swag about him that captures you. At the end of the night when me and my girls were standing outside the club waiting for valet to bring our cars around, a guy tapped me on my shoulder and asked me to step back in the club for a minute because he wanted to ask me something. So I step back in and there he is Mr. Swag himself (Rick Ross). He asked me if he could call me and I said yes. We spoke for a few more minutes then I went to retrieve my care. About a half hour later I got a call on the Iphone from a number that was unknown to me. I answered and it was Ross; he asked if i was still on the Beach and I told him yeah me and the girls were getting breakfast at Denny's. He then asked me to come to his hotel on the Beach. I told him I would call him back in a few minutes after I arranged things with my girls and made sure everybody got a ride home, because I wanted to keep my car with me (you never know if you gotta jet out of there. So after a few minutes I called back and he gave me his location and I met him there.

What was it like?
When I went up to the hotel room door and he answered and at that moment I was thinking maybe dude is too damn big for me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. We sat and talked for about an hour and drank champagne (me getting tipsy and horny as the minutes passed). Then he asked me if I was staying the night, I was like the night is over, but I'll stay the morning. I told him I would stay if he behaved himself, he said ok. So asked to take a shower he said yeah why not. I didn't want to get in his bed smelling like a club when he's smelling all fresh and stuff. After my little shower I walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around me and laid next to him in the bed. He was smoking a blunt in his boxers and no shirt on. I was thinking big, but sexy. We were talking and bullshitting and then lights, camera, ACTION. He was feeling and rubbing me down and I was just purring like a kitty. This man rubbed and played with my clit until I came. Before I went for the boxers I said a little prayer, please let him be a decent size, but before I could touch it, he turned me over and slipped on a condom and entered me from the back. As he fucked me, I was like ok this bitch gotta have a big ass dick cause he was beating my fucking back out. I haven't been fucked like this in a while. He told me to stand up (he was already standing) so I had to get a peek at the product. When I looked back I was like Whoa!! Me being a sucker for a big dick, I kind of pushed him back slid to the floor and just had to give him some head, that dick was so big black and pretty, I couldn't help myself. From that point on Ross was getting fucked by me. I controlled the situation. His stamina was superb and when fucks, he talks dirty. he was very confident with his fuck game all the while saying "you like this dick" and the way he stroked this kitty, oh boy. It made me rethink a few things and no more stereotypes about fat boys with little dicks. The man is amazing on bed, thorough and no mistakes. He loves to put all his dick in you and he don't stop until he's hitting that spot. Ross has got to be one of the best fucks I've had in a long time.

Would you do it again?
Just know I'm content today being the female he calls when he needs some ass. I get great dick and amazing benefits (if you know what I mean).


LOL. I like this bitch. lol. She kno how 2 get that money. And who woulda thunk..lol. That ol Fat Ross could fuk. lol. Ooooo weeeee.I done heard it all. I still wouldnt fuk him doh. I think he would have snot and boogars in his beard. lol. Ewwwwww. lol


What You Said!!!

No comments: