Saturday, September 18, 2010

No this bitch didn't!!!!



Ummmm........bitch who are you again?!?!?! Kat Staks?!?! Where did this bitch come from?? And this hoe got the nerve 2 argue with my husband?? Bitch now u got me involved! First let me show yall what happen....






Bitch!!!! You got my man fucked up. How he yo honor roll student when he in my classroom everyday! LOL. With perfect attendance. lol. But wait theres more...





Ooooooo bitch that was a low blow. lol. You evil slutbucket bitch! Thats the best you can do?? Chris im bout 2 whup this bitch! Hold me back!......





First of all....bitch that dick aint weak!!! Trust me! And how would you kno about his dick when yo pussy walls are evaporated?? Bitch Bye!!





Yasssss Chris chuck dueces at this bum bitch and come back 2 bed with me hubby. Lmao. This was a mess. I dont kno shit about you, but from what i've heard..you just a big hoe. lol. So go get tested and sew your pussy 2gether with a needle and thread and cough up the cum you've been holding since u where 13. Love..D.C.!!! Lol.


What You Said!!!




1 comment:

No one said...

"She f ucks small time rappers and then blasts their phone numbers and sexual performance. She has a few videos on WSHH.
She is a prostitute. ( She f ucks for dollars)."

Wow! And WHAT YOU SAID!