Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OMG! Groupie story about......Trey Songz!!!!!





Trey songz was here in VA for some club event so I had to go, because I had my eye on him for along time. So me and my friend went. The club was pack as hell and mad bitches were in their also hoping for their chance to meet Mr. Songz. It was a newly opened club and my friend knew the guy that opened it so we got to go to V.I.P. we were there before trey so we started ordering our drinks getting into our buzz state. When this dude came in we instantly had that eye connection then smiled and wink at me. He was with couple of dudes so he conversed with them and sh*t and me and my girl did our sh*t the owner comes in and introduced us to trey. Trey shook my hand asked me bout myself said I was mad sexy and told me he would like to know me better why don't I join him later at his hotel I played it cool and told him I would think bout. He then had to go out and hype up the crowd while they played his song, it was crazy. After that he said he was leaving out and asked if I made up my mind. My girl said she would be good and I left with trey and his crew he had to go first to avoid suspicion. We enter a black truck and talked bout working on some mix tapes and getting ready for his album to be release he was literally staying 5 mins from the club so the ride was pretty short. He stayed at a pretty decent suite. He offered me something to drink then his people left. He start taking off his shirt I started to get all hot and wet I guess he could tell because he start laughing and asked what was wrong I just nodded my head. He came up to me started kissing told me to take off my clothes; I listened. I was sitting on a chair so he told me to get up and go on the bed. He then took of briefs and put on a condom and oh my trey songz d*ck was good. Trey songz d*ck size is above average, and he loves doggie style we were doing that shit for a while. I knew he was just sexing me but this dude made u feel like he loves you. The strokes we deep and slow he whispered if I wanted him to speed it up I shook my head no, and when he hit that sh*t from the back the sensation was ridiculous he made it even more good by rubbing my clit. We went at it for about an hour. After that he said it I wasn't leaving till he got his d*ck sucked. Then I got worried cause I never sucked d*ck and I told him. He then kissed my neck and said don't worry and guided me. The rhythm was not right, but he moaned his ass off. I took a shower, and he was still on the bed texting God knows who he asked if I was good he called one of his bodyguards to drop my ass home we hugged exchange numbers. I never kept in contact because I feel I'm not really that type of girl and I know my needs. And his sex game is above average!!


Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!!!!! OMG! This ones 4 my gurl Sade. lol. I think she gone need one of those cold showers after this one! hahahahahahaha. But I aint gone lie. I've always wanted 2 fuk Trey Songz. And these stories aint makin it no betta. Not 2 mention videos like this......





................(turns cold water on)..............yall ima have 2 take a lil break from the site.........2 go find Trey Songz and rape him.....lol.....omg my nipples are on hard.....whew Lawd.........Hammercy...................Praise the Lerd. lol. OMG!!!



What You Said!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well damn......................................